comerzzia positioned as "representative vendor" in Gartner Market Guide
Digital POS for multichannel retailers
Gartner acknowledges comerzzia in Market Guide for Digital-Business-Ready POS for Multichannel Retailers.The research is based on technology vendor's capabilities to execute a point of sale ready for digital business transformation across 6 main areas:
- Application Architecture
- POS Implementations in and Across the Channels
- Execution of Cross-Channel Customer Processes at POS
- Synthesis Between POS and OMS
- Converging Capabilities
- Data and Analytic Capabilities
According to the report "In the next two to five years, retail CIOs must implement a digital-business-ready point of sale in the context of a digital business strategy that focuses on enhancing customers' lifestyles".
In this sense, Gartner recommends retail CIOs to facilitate a workshop, as part of the digital business transformation roadmap, to gather the "must-have" digital-business-ready POS requirements for the convergence of cloud, mobile, social and IoT.
Get the full report to discover:
- Market analysis and comparison of leading POS applications vendors.
- Critical criteria you need to know before choosing the right unified commerce platform.
- Challenges and emerging trends around POS capabilities to service customer's lifestyles.